Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back now...


Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
I have yellow eyes!…Well, if you ever manage to make eye contact with me…or get to see the two of them at the same time…usually one of them is hidden beneath of swatch (textiles term…SNAP!) of hair…but they are in facto yellow…It depends on the weather, or my moods i think…well not so much my moods…they would prolie be red sometimes if that was the case. But yea…anyway…They go from hazel…to a bright yellow…I really love my eyes…Its so funny…family members…like aunts and stuff…still come up to me and like fix their gaze on my eyes in shock "Jesus Richael, I never noticed the colour of your eyes before…!"
I have always had them :)
But yeah, I think they are prolie the most original thing about be…I know that yellow is an eye colour…but Ive never actually seen anyone else…so that makes me different…from everyone i know at least :)

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Cocaine!….
no, just messing…I think it depends on different circumstances…like, if im stuck in the house working on art stuff for a week…I will crave a long walk, like nobodys
business…or if i have a head cold, i just want oranges and clementines all the time…I crave company, and love…but I think everyone does. Thats human nature..isn't it.
I also crave understanding…I want so badly for people to understand me…really understand me…so i don't have to keep explaining myself…its hard explaining yourself…it makes you really think about who you are…

Day 24- A letter to your parents
Hi,
Thank you for doing such a good job, as parents. I know it must have been really hard…I can be so akward sometimes…most of the time…and i was a proper little shit when i was 16…17…18…19…I know i caused you a lot of worry and pain and grief, and im really really sorry. I was so stupid. I should have know better. But please know that it wasn't your fault. It wasn't because you failed, or didn't cover that subject with me…kids just do what they want eventually…and they don't think, for some reason, how much its going to hurt the people that brought them into this world…
but thank you for understanding…for your patience…for never stopping me from doing what i wanted to do…or question me on why i was doing something. your trust, has really helped. thank you for listening…letting me vent…for not abusing me, or neglecting me…for being level headed, and quiet…talented and strong…thank you for being yourselves…separate and together. I love you both very very much. I was so lucky to get you X

No comments:

Post a Comment