Friday, September 10, 2010

these 4 walls

So Im home now after my little adventure to Sligo...And I kinda wish I could just pack another slightly bigger bag and head back on the next bus...Im so needy...its not right...
I got totally spoilt with all the people...now that Im on my onesees....that wonderful lonely monster that took a hike when I was in Sligo, is now perched quite heavily on my chest...
I was not good today on the bus...Ive been feeling very unhinged lately...not unmanageably so...just a little edgy...and weak and faint...but manageably weak and faint and edgy...if there is such a state to be in.

I think the change of scenery was really good for me...I can get so stuffy and comfortable...I need to 'get out of my comfort zone' a little more, me thinks...
It was great spending time with Grace...BONDING time :D I think me and Gracie are getting closer the last two years, but I feel it more so in the last couple months...I felt really at home with them...which is not something easily achieved...I usually feel like running away when put into situations like that...but, no, it was great actually:)

Super amazing to be around Lily Bug for such a long streatch... I cannot get over the intelligence of that little misses...doing round and round the garden...mimicing pretty much everything you do...the hold phone shoulder thing...different noises...shes as cute as a button...if buttons were baby-shaped and adorable...

I made my special brownies...which dont contain any illegals...except an illegal amount of goodness in the form of ultra nom nom green and blacks chocolate...and beetroot...I think if I had grated the Beetroot instead of hacking it up myself and then letting Lauren hack it up some more...they may have been better...
Lauren made flapjacks, which were pretty fantastic, I must admit and give credit where it is due...

We got indian, which was yummie, and a staple tradition of ours, when we gather... :)

Hung out it Skull's shop while anna was getting her tattoo done...which was nice...I felt a little awkward for awhile, but once I was floor candy...that was me sorted...until Skull mock gave out to me for filling in his soduko...which put me into tears... such a wimp

I read Grace, Liudas and Lauren's tarot cards...we talked about tattoos...and all sorts of other things...

It was really really nice.
And I really enjoyed myself
And Im looking at my calendar now to try and figure out when Ill go back

:)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment