Sunday, April 3, 2011

...

Im doing a submission for doodlers' anon and I scanned in the rough drawing to my computer so I could 'easily' add the background colours in photoshop...
WHY did I even bother...It's gone from being a quick doodle, to a full blown, technicolour masterpiece...
I should have just done it by hand in the first place...but its just so...second nature? to put everything through the photoshop paces...I have to get out of the habit...before its too late and my right hand evolves in order to fit my magic mouse more snuggly ...
Also, Ive been at it for at lest 4 hours...how do I know that? Because Ive listened to all of Tegan and Sara's music...

sigh




I spent some of the small hours looking at street art...brightening up streets, cityscapes, and alleyways in a town near you...
Well, not so near...but one can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment