Friday, April 1, 2011

oh dear

It appears that I have fallen in to the habit of not sleeping again.
I don't know what it is, but ever since the clocks changed, my sleeping pattern has been knocked totally off.
Its 3, and any sane person would be sleeping right now.
I don't know what it is. I don't even think Im tired.
This used to happen a lot when I used to write, a lot...a lot more then I write now.
I would stay up and just write, write until I was sleep writing, wake up, write some more and then eventually give in to the heavy eyelids that were preventing me from seeing, and finally fall into bed.
Maybe its that I work in my bedroom. So there is no distinction between being finished work, and it being time for bed?
I worked out a design tonight, rough, but still, something solid that Im starting to be happy with.
And Ive been thinking a lot, and finding lots of nice inspiring images.
But I don't feel tired yet.
Buts its a very unsociable hour to be awake at, and if I want to get anything done tomorrow, I should really call it a night, or an early morning...whichever.

No comments:

Post a Comment