Wednesday, March 9, 2011

in like a lion...you can say that again!

I just took my most recent pictures off my camera, and looking at them...last wee and this week are TOTALLY different. Last week I was planting my strawberries, in 1 LAYER of clothing...eating my breakfast outside on the picnic bench, and feeling very....springy.


The last 2 days or so, it has just been so SO cold, its like being thrown into the depths of winter all over again, just when I was getting used to the idea of being warmed naturally again.

The wind outside is so aggressive, I feel very sorry for any little animals that don't have any shelter for themselves :(

Squeek eating spicy beans
Planting the strawberries
Suzie, finding a little warm nook for herself
Pontoon, me and mum went for a drive out there, the other day when it was nice
Cafe Rua in Castlebar...liked the bits of red they had dotted around the place :) And nice grub too!
Life drawing set up, with my new supplies, and some oldies too.
My favorite bit of Bee's birthday card
Used a stencil from when I was little for her envelope
Reilly, looking cute as anything tonight in the kitchen :)









No comments:

Post a Comment