Saturday, March 5, 2011

James Vincent McMorrow - This Old Dark Machine


I have great difficulty following up on music that I hear, that I like. I've been let down in the past...getting really excited about something that Ive heard on an episode, or a clip used in an add, then when I go to the trouble of searching out the artist, and seeing what their other songs are like, Im often left wanting...
I heard this on the radio in the car the other day and pulled over to type his name in as a contact...thats my version of a notebook, my phonebook on my phone...pretty sad really, that the hundreds of entries aren't people at all, and just important things to remember...
But, yes, anyway...I love this song, and cant wait to get the chance to listen to more of his stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment