Thursday, November 4, 2010

10 day thingie

day 1
Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.

1. Despite everything you have done to me, to drive me insane, I am going to make something of myself...and your still going to be sucking ass...
2. I love you both. You are my sisters and always will be x
3. I really wish you. would. just. fuck. off. of. my. planet...
4. Thank you for being yourself. And accepting me for who I am. You make me laugh so much, even when your so far away
5. Thank you for taking me in. I know ive been distant the passed couple years, but i want to put in the effort and make up for it now
6. You are the most beautiful little bug, and I hope we can be friends for a long long time x
7. I don't know what happened between us, and I never will at this stage. But ive come to terms with that…see you never
8. I know we only just clicked very recently, when we could have been friends for a lot longer. But theres no point in having regrets... know that im here for you:) really and truly:)
9. I wish we were on the same page
10. Im sorry


2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the "yous" thing back in the LJ days, ah the poorly hidden teenage angst of the LJ years, :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah :) must pop into my LJ soon...its been a while :)

    ReplyDelete