Tuesday, November 16, 2010

...a few more of my favorite things...

I love Blueberry juice.
I don't think I will ever get sick of it. The squeeze one. So nommy...

I love Startbars.
Im not a massive like, big chocolate bar fan...if someone has something, and they are willing to share, that is cool. Ill have a morsel of what they are having... Like a bite of a snickers...will do me
But Startbars...
I don't think i would actually be able to share my starbar. And if I did share, it would really mean that i liked you quite a bit...

I love salad
And i would eat it along with ever dinner, if i had my way
Even if dinner was a salad...a salad with a side salad.
I <3 Salad

I love Vanilla essential oil
I a little addicted to it at this stage...

I love Rose Water, and Rose essential oil...
But i don't have any left...so i must get some

I love my bed being warm in the winter, and cool in the summer (provided you are in a hot climate)

I love new converse when they are just at that stage where they don't look box fresh, but you know they are pretty new...

I love that stage of tiredness...when your eyes are just starting to get heavy. They haven't yet started doing that thing where your eyes are rolling...they just feel heavy. And then you get into your pjs and your bed...and you have that moment of relief, that you are next to sleep.

I love Ice cold water...with little bits of ice in it that i can crunch away at:)

No comments:

Post a Comment