Thursday, November 18, 2010

One of my all time favorite things




















These are my favorite shoes in the entire world.
I remember seeing them for the first time in Schu in Galway, years ago...I took a sneaky pic of them on the camera on my phone, and had the two little girls as my wallpaper for AGES.
Every time I walked past, I popped my head in, just to look at them...and *swoon*
But money was pretty tight, as in non existent at that time...so I waited and waited for months...saving up pennies...hoping that they would still be in the shop by the time I scraped together the cost of them...

I managed to get them just before Christmas. And I literally wore them EVERYDAY until the holes appeared in the soles...Every so often I wear them...Wearing them today, to cheer me up.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to know that you and your lovely shoes are happy :)
    see you soon I hope

    ReplyDelete