Wednesday, November 10, 2010

today, with kamila and her dolls :)




















sometimes, in order to amuse myself, i play with my food…
breakfast- two rough oat cakes…tesco styley with hummus…also courtesy of tesco…and Nando's extra hot peri peri sauce…which I have a bit of a soft spot for…also 1 multi seed ryvita…just because it was there…:)
He looked angry…I think deep down, he knew his fate…



















Moi…on the bus…all the way at the back…the bus had a surprising amount of people on it…I always sit near the front, because im old, and sitting at the back isn't fun anymore…and it wasn't today…very woozy journey…Listening to Friendly Fires…reminds me of the boy…happy music…



















And this my friends, is Sharon Fruit.



















Yes
Indeed
Possibly the SWEETEST natural thing I have ever let enter my body…
Seriously sweet…
No candy compares…
It looks like an orange tomato…but has a firm texture not unlike a nectarine…
Very interesting. 
Im pretty sure Ive had them before…
They wouldn't be something i would rush out and buy…maybe as like…a treat…
Could be nice with evap…(thinking of you Jane)…think they sort of need something with them…to tone them down a bit.

I had a lovely day with kamila…she picked my up from the bus stop and we went for a little walk, while it wasn't ranging…to that ruined abby just out of town a bit…then we walked back into town and had lovely coffee and cake in her local cafe in Claregalway…then walked back to her place to hang out
I met all of her Blythe dolls (and Oscar)…and now…i think i may need one in my life
when i say need 
i mean want
and when i say want
i mean NEED


then we looked at pics of her house, which i found really interesting…im a bit of a total dork like that…i really am my fathers daughter
then we had some pizza ^_^ and popcorn…and played LIMBO on the xbox…which i am nearly considering buying, just because it was so beautiful…then played poggel…or something like that…which was like arcade games…
talked a bunch about lots of stuff…
basically caught up

It was lovely :)
i love hanging out with her and chatting and hanging out
she's such a good friend, and it doesn't seem to matter how much time has passed, everything is easy with her…we just pick up where we left off…

I know she and i will always be like that, tho.
And that makes me happy

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment