Thursday, November 18, 2010

i know i said i was going to go to bed early...
but conversation is just too good tonight :)
katie and i are talking about tegan and sara and L word...the little legend she is
:D
im glad i kept in touch with her after the concert :)
she's very sound
:)

i still have yet to do the extra long list of things i wanted to do tonight...
which means pulling myself away from my dear computer for an hour or two...or several more

i procrastinate when it comes to everything
i don't know why
i know that i do it
you would just think i would STOP already...

i watched a touch of tv tonight...

Have I Got News For You...and Primetime

the first had me laughing till i actually cried...there were ACTUAL TEARS...
the second...well just had me crying...

but Pat Rabbitt kicked butt...the little legend that he is...


Took the dogs for a walk today, once it stopped raining...they were happy with that
The river is so high, i couldn't believe it...

I really want a long white dress
i want to make a video of me walking into the river
its been in my head to do it for YEARS...
i will do it...eventually...

squeek was very clingy today...not really sure why...if it was the wind...or if she just misses me...
freaking cute kittie :)

love that cat

and...yeh...that was my day....in a nut shell....
pretty...meh...

highlight...

i had a starbar for dessert...
that was awesome...as i cant remember the last time i had one...and they are pretty much, my favorite candy bar :)
they remind me of kylemore, and walking to the gardens, the long way...the scary way.
i get all like...wistful or something...
girly...and silly...


anyway...enough nostalgia talk...


im going to stop putting things off, and go do...

S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment