Sunday, November 7, 2010

im stretching my ears because im bored and i can, basically…and i like the way it looks as well.
ever since i was about 12/13…you know that age where you start throwing your weight around and your starting to realize that you are a person…and you want to find out what kind of person you are…ive wanted to stretch them since then….that is 10 years of thinking and analyzing and wondering and waiting and longing…
and now, finally im doing it

i put 8's in on thursday…that went fine…but the 10s have been smiling at me from inside their little plastic zip lock bag, so i just decided, fuck it, ill pop them in today…i don't really want to wait a week, which is what i had originally planned…
they are curved and like a cerise pink…i really really like them…they are very pretty ^_^
and compared to the very first taper i put in, they are HUGE
how mother has managed to not comment so far is beyond me…considering that she was so against me stretching my ears…so so against it.

im debating what i should do with my room…it is as cold as it is outside…ok…bit of an exaggeration…but my room is the coldest in the house…no matter what…
something needs to be done
and i think i mite steal eoghains electric blanket today…don't think i can actually bring myself to get into a cold bed again tonight…no no…mister superman no home…

i need to tidy my room in general…its starting to get a bit overwhelming…
12:45 already…i feel like its about 7 in the evening…very dreary outside…not raining…but not enticing me out either…

my new cons appear to have a thin layer of ice within the canvas …my feet have been so cold since i put them on thursday…why ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment