Monday, October 4, 2010

30...last day

Day 30- Who are you?


Who am I
Are you serious?
I know weve been talking back and forth for a little over a month now...but I wasnt expecting this...
Do you know who you are...or rather, do you think you could have been just a tad bit more specific?
ok...let me see...
Who am I


Right...


My name is Richael...some people call me Shelly, Shell, Shelky, Spooky, Shell Bells...etc...but mostly its just Richael. I just finished my final year in Textiles in GMIT and Im free as a bird technically, at the moment. . .


Thats a load of bull


I am this


I am basically whatever and whoever you need me to be at any given time...I am a worker...and cook...a babysitter...
I can be a vet...a painter and a cleaner...
My most valued profession is agony aunt...or really Im basically a confessional...
People feel like they can unload all of their baggage on me, which is fine...it generally runs off me...ive learned to manage it
And I guess someone has to listen to people talk.
I dont know what it is about me...I really dont...
People just open up
Its really lovely most of the time...sometimes I get told things that I really dont need to or want to know...


I am quiet and still and for the most part, strong. 
I can be strong for other people, maybe not always for myself


I think I am a good sister...I would like to think that Im there and aproachable for my little brother...that he can trust and rely on me...that Ive never made him feel judged...or sad...
I think Im an ok daughter...I dont think Im that much of a disapointment to my parents...I think I could have turned out a whole lot worse.
I think I am a really good friend to the select few people I actually allow myself to become friends with...I keep the numbers down so low, so I can concentrate on the few...and hopefully not neglect anyone...


Im young and Im still figuring out who I am...I dont know who I want to be...so being who I am, to the best of my ability is all I can do for the moment...

2 comments: