Friday, October 8, 2010

^_^

I actually had a really nice day :)
Did a drawing this morning, the more I look at it the more i love it, called 'it will be ok'
id really like to develop it...into something amazing, and i really think it could sustain me for a very long time...i love it. i love drawing, just for myself. no deadline, no critic...no pressure...its an amazing feeling, to be able to go at my own pace...i feel like vie been working at break neck speeds for a long time...im starting to get my flow back...or my life force...call it what you will

yeh, that drawing makes me smile.
i like it !

Called in to Queen Janey's today after town, for a bit of a catch up, and that. it was so nice. I really like just sitting in a corner, sewing, or listening...drinking tea and watching her work...or listening to her stories. Thats how i get my kicks...some people down a tank of vodka at the weekend, and end up in a bush...i like being quiet and hanging out with someone a bit spesh ^_^
So i did a bit of sewing, had some lovely food...got loads of cuddles from Towser and Zara...everytime they see me they think im taking them for a walk...and Towser some times does these cute little barks, if i hum to him...his eyes are the same colour as mine...i think he likes me a lot.

So yes, i got out of my cave for a few hours and it was mucho appreciated, and i think i was appreciated in being there, which is always nice to know.

Im feeling positive, and happy
I like happy Richael
She's a pretty cool cat

x

2 comments:

  1. we more than like shelly
    she is a treasure and when she comes to see us and be with us all feels well:)

    ReplyDelete