Sunday, October 3, 2010

Lets just pretend, for now, that this is day 29

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

Jesus H. Christ...

You do ask some awkward questions, survey...

  • I have learned that I am, in general, not a very nice person
  • People think they know me, but they actually dont
  • I dont even really know myself
  • I am shit scared about the future...not being in college anymore...not having a job...not knowing what i am doing really from one day to the next
  • I think far too much
  • I dont think enough
  • I cant talk, at all, and it disturbs me
  • I procrastinate about everything
  • My eyes look like they are naked when I dont have eyeliner on...
  • I dont deal with things, as they hapen...I just stock pile them until they overflow and explode everywhere
  • I need to start drawing again before i go completely insane
  • I have to get out of the house more often...
  • I need to start trusting people, and allowing them to enter into the fortress I have built up around myself
  • I have got to start talking, even if it does hurt people
  • I have a tendency to underestimate people
  • My heart is broken
  • I am broken
  • I am going to get fixed and be happy again
  • I am tired of acting like everything is ok, when its not
  • I am sick to death of keeping this storm inside me under control...i have to let her out
  • I am very strong, usually for other people
  • I am very weak, when it comes to myself
  • I am constantly changing
  • I am an enigma...and Im surprised that anyone even bothers to try and put up with me
  • I love my friends, becasue they put up with so much of my bullshit...
I have learned so much...maybe ill add to this again at some stage...Its been quite an eventful month...Intense...but im still here...so...

^_^
XXX

1 comment: