Thursday, October 14, 2010

i hope you change your mind, and other adventures of the day

I had an...interesting day...I think...
I didnt wake up til...10 ish...which is really unusual for me...but i didnt go to sleep til late...so im letting that one slide...
Then after a bit of foostering around, picking out what i would wear for the day, if was more lunch time, then breakfast, so i got that over and done with ...then i settled down to making the 3rd of a series...who knows how long the series will be, of doll faced broaches for Jane's market stall:) you can see them over on shelly secret space...so i got 'moonchild, i hope you change your mind' done in a couple of hours...they are quite labour intensive...if im totally honest. that coiling malarkey is not a walk in the park. but i love making them, and watch them come to life...so i was really happy with her. she took alot of thinking. i was going to leave her without hair, cuz she looked very like the moon...then mum was like...maybe you should add some hair...etc...so she was a bit of work. but i love her. i think shes really lovely now. chuffed with her actually :)
Then, when i was finished with her, the time really got away from me...I sat in the kitchen with dad and shot the breeze. Hes starting to get over his dose which is good...thankfully, i hate seeing him miserable. We were just talking about the leaves, falling now...family things...etc...it was nice. He likes the new broach:) he said 'theres alot of work in that'...im glad he can see that, that makes me happy :)
so then...i was on the internet for a little while...what else...oh, mum made curry...please, do me a favour and kill me now...pretty sure, that that is me and curry finished...for at least a year...
Then, it was about 8 or so and i got a slightly panicked phone call from al's mum...shell, are you doing anything, can you help me please?
So i trotted off to down, well i got picked up, thankfully...and spent a couple hours helping her out:) which was nice. And im doing more in the morning for her, so im staying the night in their house...which ive never done without al being here...itl be really strange. im just hopeing once my head hits the pillow, i just black out...thats normally what happens :) And i am nackered...so i dont think itl be a problem:)

I am going to hopefully, totally detox tomorro...my body does not feel one bit pleased with me at the moment.
But for now...i think the bed is calling me
Sleep time, have to be up in 6 hours :(

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment