Tuesday, January 11, 2011

After yesterday's softness...I'm welcoming the sun.
It is glorious out, and everything seems to be insync..the donkeys were waiting up at the gate for their nuts this morning...I think it a mix of like...molasses dipped oats...it smells amazing whatever it is...
They are very good, I must admit...I opened the gate and they didn't budge...just waited quietly for their grub...fluffy heads :)

I am in desperate need of coffee...something nommy-licious...a shower...and laundry to be done.
Today will be a very practical day me thinks...I have to phone insurance companies and try to get insured on the boys car, so I can finally start driving...
Im not even going to fight it anymore...its inevitable, in this day and age...I sort of have to drive...there really isn't an alternative...

I took a peek at the pile of willow in the 'old garden' and it was glistening and glowing...its golden willow...so...definitely excited about that project...I hope it turns out the way I want it to...fingers crossed.

For you, to put a smile on that face :)



Eungi Kim .... possibly the most awesome thing I've ever seen

No comments:

Post a Comment