Friday, January 7, 2011

I went for a lovely long walk today...so needed to clear my head out...I tell you...the backlog of things in there...all sorted now tho...Im going to get out the giant white board tomorrow and make a plan for the comics...a rough one mind you...cant be setting too many things in stone so early.

Watched the two videos I made yesterday of nana and mum talking...I said (whispered) a few little things, not thinking the camera would pick it up...
PLEASE someone tell me that I DO NOT sound like THAT?????
o.O
What sort of accent is that anyway....and how is it that we don't hear ourselves when we talk?
Ghastly... :(

Anywho...I am going to sleep RIGHT NOW...
Ok, not literally...as soon as I get off this, put the cats out, put the makeshift lemon meringue pie I made today into the fridge, and throw some pj's on.
Ill prolie have to take some of the Christmas decorations down tomorrow :(

I think when I have my own house, Im going to have a tree (not necessarily a christmas tree) up all year round, so I can decorate it according to the seasons... that would be nice...

You want to know something else nice...???
This evening's sunset...phenomenal

No comments:

Post a Comment