Thursday, January 27, 2011

oh lordy, i have so much swimming in my head right now...
its like soup

but im going to go for a walk instead of trying to sort through it, theres not enough time to do it now, maybe later.

need to sort out some driving lessons today, as my test is the 1st of march...should be fun...nothing like CRAMMING in driving time...GOD...leave it to me to do everything last minute...

Have to find the driving instructors number now, cuz the one the boy gave me...well, its not even ringing...so thats a dead end...

some times i wish i was a detective...that way i would get enjoyment out of doing things like, looking up a number, and tracking the dude down...instead, its just a pain, and makes me want to drive less and less...

mantra for the day

**stop procrastinating**

No comments:

Post a Comment