Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010...out with the old


Even Squeek is keeping her peepers shut tight until midnight...

Most New Year's go past without me paying much attention to them. 

Last year was great. And I actually remember a lot about it. Sweeping out the house, passing Lilleah around...It was lovely :) And felt special...Like we were actively welcoming in this near year with open arms...which juggling a baby and a broom...

The few before that are a little fuzzy...A new years in the static rat that was empty...one that was packed...one I was sick for...or that mite have been a Paddy's day...

But this year...there just feels like a definate END of something...The end of college, the end of Galway, the end of a particularly tough year the whole way round. But the start of...dare I say...an adventure? That sounds so terribly *gay* but thats the truth. I am really excited about 2011...a lot more then I have about other years in the past...maybe because there is just it and 2012...and then thats it...the end of the world...

J.O.K.E

But...yes...indeed the potential for this coming year is an almost physical presence within these four walls...And while I have nearly segregated myself off from the world like Emily Dickinson...I think I have enough ideas...enough projects...enough things...to keep me going through out the year.
And fingers, toes, arms, and legs crossed...they will do just that.

Really, all I want this yeas is to be happy...

And I'm laughing now...so I'll just keep it up, right :)

Everything is going to fine...sure...my room is clean! What more could I want?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment