Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Day

Right...In pictures...My favorite things...pictures that is...not these particular things found in the pictures...



My "chritsmas jumper" that I possibly wore maybe twice when I was probably around...12, or 13...Found it in a bag, along with several other forgotten things...Decided the sleeves would make nice arm warmers for the Christmas season...as I don't wear red...I sort of have to Christmas myself up in other ways :) 



What I was wearing today...pink dress...teal skirt, dark purple tights, teal chucks, teal vest, light pink lace leotard, emerald green bolero and pink scarf


The view from mum and dad's window...dad came down announcing that one of us would have to take a picture of the trees poking out from the mist...



Squeek kept me company again today...she was welcome to


I was SO sick of my face...



So I put the cats up instead


Squeek keeping large paws company on the bed




Organised chaos...the only way I can work





Today's skyscapes...so pretty



My favorite tea cup with buttons, and a doll's face that I found on my travels, from years ago...what more could I ask for?



I made something lovely today, but I'll wait until its totally finished then I'll put it on the art blog...watched yet more Harry Potter, and the Aristocats, and Moulin Rouge...Im feeling a little better today, definitely not as bad as yesterday, or the day before for that matter...

I am convinced that X Factor, along with Facbook...are both the work of the devil...sent for the ruin of souls...so I may be avoiding both...quite a lot...from now on

Nite Nite xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment