Sunday, December 19, 2010

Decorations

The Christmas decorations are finally up...it literally took me all day to do.
Ive lost track of how many Christmases this will be that I have done all the decorating myself...
This year I have done a completely different display of the houses, which I'm happy enough with...Mum likes it, so thats good, and dad thinks its nice too...
The little mini nativity is probably what I am happiest with...I like where it has found its place, finally...because usually its somewhere where it cant be seen, and it just gets kicked around the place.
I didn't bother putting up the third nativity, because, I could be bothered...3 nativities in one house is a bit much anyway, I think... 0.0
There are a few little tweaky bits to do tomorrow, but for the most part it is completely done, thankfully.
As much as I love doing it, especially the weekend before, it really knocks me out...
I also have to sort and finalize christmas presents tomorrow, and start making cards...and name tags for the wrapped presents, so I don't forget who is getting what...
and if I get all that done...on top of laundry and tidying my room, which is looking so sorry for itself...I mite pop on a few extra million layers and do this in the snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment