Monday, December 20, 2010

The last couple days in pictures and small enough words


It is always my job to do the christmas decorating...while the boy does this...


And dad does that...


I think its actually getting the tree looking like a tree is the most time consuming part every year...


So I usually wander away from it in search of other, quicker things...like the mini nativity 


But the tree always gets there in the end...


Then, to get out of the house, I mite go take some pictures of the real deal


Or discover that a very naughty pooch has broken my heart



So I cheer myself up by setting up the houses (my slowly growing collection)


And making a totally different display to last year, which made me happy



Because it was fun :)



And then look at my cat, because she's amazing...and tastes just like raisins ^_^


And go for a walk, with the man with the parka...



And Kiaya, in her wintery wonderland


And notice that all animals, no matter their colour, look better in the snow...white on white is a lovely combo, it cannot be denied :)


And pretty cotton candy colored sunsets... ***swoon*** make me feel light headed and girly <3


And of course the moon...no day could end without her gentle smile


Only to arrive home to the SECOND scrabble game of the evening...



"Goat Girl"


"Dim Fat Nit Die"....the sooner the aul pair get the box fixed the better, me thinks...for my sanity, if not theirs...


Only messing...I think its really sweet...them playing board games with each other :)

1 comment: