Sunday, December 5, 2010

All I want for Christmas...Part 1

Dear Santa,
I know, its been awhile, and I suppose I am a little too old to be asking you for things...but I think this year, I really do need your help...If you get me all I ask for, I promise I'll never ask for anything, off anyone, again...


1. This particular Blythe doll...I think that that is the most reasonable out of all my wants this year...well, its the most realistic anyway...the rest are just, you know...if you could magic them up, that would be awsome





2. If you could possibly just, (how can I put this so that I don't sound like a psycho...) ask Sara nicely, to get into a massive bag/box and place her next to the christmas tree...please insure that she is comfortable in there and has plenty of food and water :)


3. Just make my ears like this...so when I wake up, its done, and I don't have to think about it anymore


4. I like this...Its sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment