Sunday, December 5, 2010

Look at my dog, My dog is amazing :D

Im not going to lie.
I didn't do anything today.
Well, thats not entirely true
I did go outside for the first time in about 4 days…
Had to give Reilly a cuddle…think he was starting to miss me.
I cant figure out where the day has gone though…




I didn't actually wake till about half 11…which is a major sleep in for me…
And only happens really, when Im sick
I had a dream about Ann-ita last night as well
And woke up with the whole inside of my right cheek, bite
I don't grind my teeth in my sleep anymore…but I've gotten into this nasty habit of biting the inside of my cheek, which really hurts, quite a lot…



Helen and Bridie stopped over for a little while…
what else…
I made a video of my feet crunching snow…
because dad said the donkeys were going made this morning, with the sound their hooves were making as the crunched the ice, on top of the snow…they sort of started off walking, then as the noise grew, they all started running…
He said the noise of them was terrific…if a little scary and he went down the fields to try and calm them, but they wouldn't come to him at all…and he's like a donkey whisperer…so they totally spooked themselves…



Squeek has hung out in my room all day today again…not complaining…I love that cat…

I'm determined to do something tomorrow. Im feeling a lot less sick today…but I don't want to push myself too much, because I really want to get completely better, as soon as possible.

Mite do the tiniest bit of sewing now, to tire me out…couldn't fall asleep last night for the life of me…it just wasn't working

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment