Thursday, December 9, 2010

panic on the dance floor

Ok...not quite...
But I do think Im experiencing heart palpitations
Because I think my all important portfolio may be in the shed
0.0
And I cant get to it
Because Dad has BOTH of the garage door openers with him...
>:(
I thought it, LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE... was under my bed
But alas, after spending the last half hour pulling everything out
And going through all my other portfolios of CRAP...I didn't manage to find the goods
None of the good stuff
Which wont be good anymore if its been in the shed for God knows how long
Actually feeling quite dizzy...I hope he comes home soon...so I can freeze my behind off and hopefully NOT find anything...I hope it isn't out there...if its not out there, there is still hope that its in here, somewhere...hopefully
o.O


but where...is the question...
and WHY IS IT NOT IN IT'S SPECIFIC PORTFOLIO CASE
what was I thinking...what possessed me to put it in such a 'safe place' that now I cant even find the blasted thing...

I really hate myself...in moments like these...

No comments:

Post a Comment