Friday, December 24, 2010

Fa la la la la...la la...la...LA


Oh yes...it is that time of year again...Hard to believe it...but it has once again creeped back around...to remind us how short years really are...and how fast they pass...This time last year, I was up to my eyes in college work, thesis work...and general college stress...the only thing stressing me at this very moment in time, is the KILLER headache I have received as a result of last night's escapade in to town...and the fact that I have to vacate a very cute kitty from my bed soonish if I have any hope of getting to sleep tonight...

So yes...things change...things change a lot in a year...Things change a lot, in a very short amount of time..In our usual spirit of things, me, the boy, alex and kiaya went up to Galway christmas shopping the day before yesterday. We usually don't have to make a special trip...mum and the boy usually just come to Galway, where I am usually already at, and we do that family thing then...but yea...things change. 



So, because Eoghain is a bit of a girl when it comes to getting ready, we left at 10, instead of our intended 9...and it took us about 2 and a half hours to get up. There was no traffic...it was just steady and constantly moving, which was pretty good. First stop after parking, was charcoal grill...for to ease Eoghain and Alex's obsession. Then me and the boy went off, and Alex and Kiaya went their separate ways...we went to Born first, because I am in serious need of new clothes...NOTHING did I find in there....lord no.

So we went wandering around from shop to shop for awhile...looking for boots, clothes, music, presents, perfume, presents for each other, food etc...Galway was ever so slightly disappointing...Born, Pennys and New Look left a lot to be desired...as in...I didn't find anything in any of them...and that usually doesn't happen...



Then eventually I remembered Swamp and headed there, and found 3 dresses that are **lovely**...Then Ki and Alex rang and said that they were finished in town, so we met up with them and gave them their bags for the night, that were still in the boy's car, because they were staying up, to go out on the town...We headed home shortly after, cuz it was getting late, and we wanted to be home for something, that escapes me now...the moon on the way home was HUGE...i tried taking pictures, but none of them came out...it was massive and yellow...and beautiful...



I think Im the only person in the country NOT sick of the snow yet. It is just so pretty and everything is sparkling and making me smile...and its all...oh...so lovely <3 <3 <3 <3 <3


Much to my dismay, I went into town last night. I don't know why. I think, I knew that it was going to happen anyway...it always does, I just have to stop fighting against it. And I think that I have changed enough now, looks wise, that hopefully no one will know who I am...fingers crossed. Dad drove me, boy and ki into town, me and ki went to Al's while the boy went off somewhere else...After one very weak rum and coke (which actually tasted quite strong) we all slide walked up town to the electric mouse...that walk is so familiar...and the memories that flood back...how i managed to keep walking, and not just pelting it all the way back to Ballure is beyond me...I was ok tho...for the most part. Luckily the average age in there was 15...so I knew VERY few people. And there was a scattering of people I went to school with, most of which I know and sort of like, so it was ok...and any one i didn't like, or want to see...there were so few people there, that I managed to keep away from them :) Then I met Claire...a distant cousin...her dad and mine are first cousins...so she and her mother are over for Christmas. She was really nice and we were talking and boogieing for awhile, and talking about how it was a creche, the age of the kids...etc etc etc...Then Kiaya got 140 quid stolen...and that was the craic fucked then... :(


We eventually left the mouse and walked back to alex's...we lost Kiaya along the way, she ended up going to a party that all the lads were going to...Me and al walked down to hers, had a bite to eat and then went to bed, cold and tired. I gave her her present...a blank book with this on the first page...


I think she liked it :) I hope she did. She got me a green glass ring, which hopefully wont break this time o.O a loose tea holder in the shape of a tea pot and a little knitted cat she got at her legit german market...speaking of cute cats...its that time again ^_^






Strangest way Ive ever seen her sleep...ever...

Any way...Hope who ever is reading this, has a lovely Christmas and Holiday period. I think we all deserve to have a good one :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment