Saturday, December 11, 2010

Your names not down, your not coming in...






it is like all my christmases and birthdays came at once…
Well…thats what I would like to be able to say. I do love the lemon curd yoghurt, normally…not really sure why they felt the need to put meringue pieces in with it…it didn't really add anything…just made it slightly uncomfortably sweet.
Me and mum went food shopping today…I finally got one of the christmas presents out of the way, which has been proving most difficult, eventhough its the one thing that i didn't think was going to be a problem at all…
I have to get things printed on monday, and get frames, for another present…I have to make ki something small…need to find out which video game the boy wants…I mite just get him the new fallout…because i want to watch it…it looks so amazing 0.0
I also have to start making cards and getting that side of things sorted, but at least i got wrapping paper today, and loads of food, which is good :) we were seriously running low :)
When i was coloring mums hair earlier she said "you and eoghain breathe the same way"
that really stuck a cord with me
That she would notice our breathing…she said that we both sort of hold our breathe and then after awhile, sort of gasp a bit..i think it mite just be the ammonia in her hair stuff, that makes us breathe the way we do…coupled with extreme concentration…but it was sweet that she would notice that. She really does love us. She dreams about us all the time. Any time she dreams, its about us..Mum cant wait for the boy to come home, and neither can I
i really miss him…just 6 more days



No comments:

Post a Comment