Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fail Day

Wow...today could not have been any less productive if I tried :)
I didn't officially get out of bed till about 11...dad peeped his head in...then left swiftly when he didn't see me stir...
Woke up with tears in my eyes several times last night...I had such horrible dreams...
One of which involved my forehead swelling like a beluga whale...i think there was a tumor in it...but no one would believe me 0.0
another part of the dream, i was watching a play...but, it was very strange...the actors were sort of coming in and out from behind the curtain...then there was all this interactive stuff between them and the audience...and i really hadn't a clue what was happening...

as soon as i got up, i put more clothes on me...i didn't actually start to warm up till around half 3, 4 o'clock...ive been getting wicked chills all day...some one, somewhere, is doing riverdance on my grave...

dad is putting more insulation in the attic, which means that everything had to come down, and out of the crawlspaces...which i then had to go through...found a few bits and pieces that could be useful...but mostly just papers...school stuff, and stuffed animals...i did find a bottle of coke (which must have had some sort of significance at one point) and a bag a clay...
i do wonder sometimes about what possessed me to bring half the things i did...when i look at old pictures, i don't even really see myself anymore...its like im looking at someone else...the two lives are so different...
even here, i think i have lived at least 3 completely different lives, and im on to my 4th now...
odd
yes, so then...
i couldn't hack anymore, my head was spinning and i was literally going to keel over so i just laid down in bed...squeek came to my window shortly after, i let her in, and she curled up with me, which never happens, and she's still there...which means she's been in the house for about 8 hours...which i think is a record for her

after nearly choking on some pear drops...mum forced some cabbage into me...
then i watched a bit of tele..."have i got news for you" which i lolled all the way through...and then coughed and sneezed...

then, we played scrabble...







mum always wins, without fail...but she's really into crosswords and that, so i don't even try to compete...dad, despite not even doing his junior cert, nearly always starts off...and then almost always comes in a close second...because he's jammy, and just adds 'es'...or 's' to the ends of things...but he enjoys it, so i let him off :) i got a few good ones, but i was still about 30 pts away from both their scores...ah well...

im hoping that ill go to sleep and wake up better...ive taken so much of everything, that im starting to think that they are actually canceling each other out... 0.0

i don't like being sick one bit...
its really not fun...

and neither is putting out the cutest cat in the world :(

2 comments:

  1. oh my little shell-bell :)
    so sweet , the cat coming in to mind you
    you and your folks playing scrabble together .....
    you will get better , were the skys from when you woke from your dream (they are lovely)

    ReplyDelete
  2. funnily enough, i fell asleep with my curtain open, and when i woke up, i was met with that sunset...i nearly fell out of the bed. this country is so beautiful, MOST of the time...we just don't always see it :)

    ReplyDelete