Thursday, December 16, 2010

My residency is nearly at an end...
It was so much fun, and as Felicity said, you get into a rythme, and everything is alot easier when you can just be in a place, and not having to keep leaving and coming back and going and slobberring around the place. Its sort of nice to become a part of something as well.
I really love working with Jane. I think I get alot out of it. She makes me think more about what Im doing...so everything is better for it. I think we have a good energy, and we can bounce things off each other, very easily. And we talk alot. Which is nice :) I love talking :)

I really liked today. I actually got up this morning, and had breakfast with Meabh and Bee...did some sewing...did alot of sewing actually, in fairness...had the most awsome lunch of home made potatoe cakes, roasted butternut squash, red cabbage and sweet corn relish...NOM fucking NOM...

Then went to Claremorris with Meabh for her swimming lesson, and I sat in and watched. It was hotter then hell in there, but Meabh was really good, so I grinned and bore it ;)
On the way home it began to snow again...i love driving through snow. it is one of my most favorite things in the whole wide world :) it totally facinates me, and always has.
Got back to the house, and had a bite to eat...the girls were in really good form tonight, and while Felicity was over visiting, me and the 3 of them went in to the sitting room and we were all talking about things...they are such good craic...i cant get over it :D. Roisin is deadly, awful sound and so funny...Bee is absolutely hilarious, she had me totally cracked up...the were showing me videos on youtube, and talking about school, and i cant even remember what they were on about now, but they were funny, and it was nice hanging out with them.
I think they are fond of me :)

Then later we were all giggleing over facebook things, and talking about  friends, and dramas etc etc...gir talk, i guess...its been awhile since ive had a girl talk session ;)
So yes...im slightly knackered now, but im going to leave this last bit of sewing for the morning to do...
the boy is coming home tomorro, weather permitting...and i actually cant wait
im so excited
think this is the longest ive gone without seeing him since kylemore...???
hopefully get some christmas decorations sorted out tomorro too....maybe....or at least wrap presents..and tidy my bombsite of a room.

sleepy...
nite nite

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment