Monday, December 6, 2010

Slowly Slowly catch a Monkey

If you saw my bed you would think that I had a massively productive day...
Not so much...
Dad brought mum to work this morning, and then came back...because the roads are SO bad at the moment...
The time before 12, is a totally blur...I had breakfast and drank tea...and I think possibly laid things out to do for the day...got dressed of course...then settled down to work.

I like sitting on my bed to work, its closest to the radiator, and the window, which means I can distract myself by looking outside, and if Squeeky wants in, its handier...




Most of the day was eaten up sewing...the pain of which, has just caught up with me...I love sewing, it is one thing that I really enjoy...and it totally occupies me while I'm doing it...it can occupy me for hours and I don't even feel the time pass... 
Dad interrupted my sewing to bring me on a food shopping trip, before we collected mum from work
The roads round the village are just sheets of ice...and he basically slide the  car everywhere...I started "The Deathly Hallows" on the way to Castlebar...I think this is my 3rd or 4th time reading it...

Shopping list in hand, I got one of those little trollies and made b-line's for everything. One thing that stresses me out, is supermarkets...and food shopping...and packing bags.
Since starting to have to do my own, I've gotten so bad...I never was like this as a child...but the last few years...yes...it totally upsets me

Especially when Im with poor daddy...
He doesn't do food shopping, and God love is, is very little help. I think I'll leave him in the car next time...although he was very cute at points...I caught him inspecting some super stinky cheese...he even GOT HIS GLASSES OUT
Which is a new thing...guess he's finally given in and realizes that he does in fact need them...
:)
So did that, got mum, and came home...
I barely unpacked the shopping when I started making dinner, I hadn't realized how hungry I was...
Made Thai Red Curry and Coconut noodle and vegetable 'soup'...which so yummy, and I made enough for my dinner tomorrow as well...

Then I went back to sewing, and although I don't have picks of the last 2 things I made, these will keep you going until tomorrow...





More to follow tomorrow :) I love that blue blanket in the background...probably the best thing I've ever gotten from Pennys...think it was a fiver and its queen sized, amazing and lovely colour...love it...

Harry Potter (x2) and A Series of Unfortunate Events kept me company today...Im feeling a lot better, thankfully, and hopefully I'll be totally back to working order tomorrow or the next day :)

I drank copious amounts of tea today...maybe a bit too much...
But I got things done, so I feel good about that :)
Cant wait to make more Shelkybean for Alchemy tomorrow ^_^
J.O.Y.
!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment