Tuesday, December 7, 2010




Im pretty rubbish with making decisions...especially when Im given options...I usually opt for passing the buck, and letting someone else choose, because I either don't want to be held responsible if something goes wrong...or I genuinely can't make up my mind...The fewer options the better...no options is best of all really...but that would be too easy.
I had a slight dilemma this morning, when both the horse AND the snowflake/flower thing looked well with the heart...I nearly lost my life...I even considered sending picture messages to a few people to ask for some critical advice...but stopped myself when I realized I only had 10 cent credit left...Knowing I had to make the decision MYSELF did, stress me out, a lot...
My heart was saying pony, my head was saying flower...
I know which one I would buy, but I'm a bit...mad...to say the least...
So I opted for...




I have another couple of those metal hearts...so I may pop the pony in to one of them...because he did look very cute...didn't he? :)





Then I had a sit, and a think...I wanted to make something small...a few 'small' things...and what do I love more then owls? Nothing...




I *love* the red one, because he just looks so sad...I cant bare it...I will admit that the orange one looks a little cat like in the picture, but I assure you, He looks very owly in the flesh...or felt as the case may be!

Speaking of which...because Ive nearly run out of felt, I going to go make some in the bath tub upstairs, so its ready for tomorrow...I want to make some blue and green owls...you see, and because there is no tv to distract me (the ariel has decided to take a nap it seems) and the parents are gone visiting...(to a place that has a tv so they can watch Corrie) I have the house to myself...and can do whatever I like, in the bathtub ^_^


Squeek could not have gotten any closer to me today...this cold weather has made her so affectionate all of a sudden...cute kitty cat :)









This is how I work...This is the carnage left at the end of a day of me sewing... :sighs:...
I mite just have a quick cup-a before I start tackling that heap...or making more felt owls ^_^




7 comments:

  1. ooooooohhhhh shelly
    you have been very busy !
    I love all your new work , well done , look forward to see you and it soon soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) cannot wait to visit you! I am in desperate need of *real* coffee :) I will bring my treats, and myself, over to you before saturday, for sure!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think too much with your head. I would have chosen the pony :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah :) im going to make a pony one tomorrow...and i mite keep it for myself :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shell bell you should really start a shop on etsy or something, these are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks dearest :) It is in the pipeline :) once I have a proper collection, I shall pop them on to etsy :)

    ReplyDelete